- 1 What does construction mean in writing?
- 2 Whats the definition of construction?
- 3 What are the 3 types of construction?
- 4 What is the meaning of construction work?
- 5 What is an example of construction?
- 6 What is the root word of construction?
- 7 What are the 5 types of construction?
- 8 What’s another word for construction?
- 9 What type of word is construction?
- 10 What are the two types of construction?
- 11 What is considered heavy construction?
- 12 How is construction cost calculated?
- 13 What are the 4 types of construction?
- 14 Why construction is important?
- 15 How does construction company work?
What does construction mean in writing?
Writing is constructed by putting sentences in sequence, one after another and, if a single sentence is read aloud, it should be understandable. Meaning should flow from one sentence to the next, carrying the argument or point of view forward in a clear and concise manner.
Whats the definition of construction?
1: the process, art, or manner of building something. 2: something built or put together: structure a flimsy construction. 3: the arrangement of words and the relationship between words in a sentence.
What are the 3 types of construction?
Broadly, there are three sectors of construction: buildings, infrastructure and industrial: Building construction is usually further divided into residential and non-residential.
What is the meaning of construction work?
2 Section 2: ‘construction work‘ means the carrying out of any building, civil engineering or engineering construction work, as may be prescribed. Any works that involve preparation of an area for a building or structure would be considered as construction work.
What is an example of construction?
The definition of construction is the process of making something, the occupation of building or the way that something is put together. An example of construction is the art of making homes and businesses. An example of construction is how a sentence is put together using words.
What is the root word of construction?
The word construction has its roots in the Latin word construere, which itself has roots in com-, meaning “together,” and struere meaning “to pile up.” In addition to the building of property, the noun construction also refers to the building trade itself.
What are the 5 types of construction?
Buildings can be categorized into five different types of construction: fire-resistive, non-combustible, ordinary, heavy timber, and wood-framed.
What’s another word for construction?
What is another word for construction?
What type of word is construction?
noun. the act or art of constructing. the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction. something that is constructed; a structure.
What are the two types of construction?
THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IS divided into two sectors: Non-residential, which has three sub-sectors (heavy industrial, institutional and commercial, engineering), and Residential.
What is considered heavy construction?
heavy construction means construction other than building construction; e.g., highway or street, sewer and pipeline, railroad, communication and power line, flood con- trol, irrigation, marine, etc.
How is construction cost calculated?
Approximate cost on various work of material to complete the construction for 1000 ft 2
- Total Cost. = Builtup area × Approx cost per sq. ft. = 1000 × 1000. = 1000000.00 Rs.
- Amount of Aggregate Required. = Builtup area × 0.608. = 1000 × 0.608. = 608.00 Ton.
- Flooring. = Builtup area × 1.3. = 1000 × 1.3. = 1300.00 Sq.
What are the 4 types of construction?
The four major types of construction include residential building, institutional and commercial building, specialized industrial construction, infrastructure and heavy construction.
- Residential Building.
- Institutional and Commercial Building.
- Specialized Industrial Construction.
- Infrastructure and Heavy Construction.
Why construction is important?
Construction is an important sector that contributes greatly to the economic growth of a nation. It also creates investment opportunities across various related sectors and vital to the achievement of national socio-economic objectives.
How does construction company work?
Construction companies execute the building and infrastructure work and whatever is there on drawing sheets, they make it real by constructing it for an amount agreed prior to their clients. Construction companies concerned with the construction of buildings, bridges, dams, etc.