- 1 What is the seed for a desert temple in Minecraft?
- 2 Do desert temples have chests?
- 3 How rare are jungle temples in Minecraft?
- 4 How do you build a Minecraft castle?
- 5 What is the best seed in Minecraft?
- 6 How do I find a sand temple?
- 7 What coordinates are temples in Minecraft?
- 8 What is inside a desert temple?
- 9 Can jungle temples spawn without chests?
- 10 How do you not die in a desert temple?
What is the seed for a desert temple in Minecraft?
Minecraft Seed: 798495761171566. This seed has a desert temple only a hundred blocks or so from spawn; it’s a little tricky to spot, as it is buried under the sand, but it has some great loot to uncover from its catacombs.
Do desert temples have chests?
Desert Temples are one of the most valuable structure, having the chests with valuables, and the blue terracotta and TNT to blow your friend up.
How rare are jungle temples in Minecraft?
Generation. Jungle pyramids often generate in jungles, bamboo jungles and their hills, there is a 1⁄4 chance for a jungle to generate without a pyramid.
How do you build a Minecraft castle?
How to Make a Minecraft Castle
- Step 1: Towers. Make a 6×6 square using cobblestone.
- Step 2: Walls. Make 3 more towers so that they form a square.
- Step 3: Interior. Now, make the interior of your castle.
- Step 4: Roof. On top of the pillars build the cobblestone roof.
- Step 5: Rooms.
- Step 6: Exterior.
- 4 People Made This Project!
- 37 Comments.
What is the best seed in Minecraft?
Here are the best Minecraft seeds:
- Mountain in the Sky.
- Many Biomes.
- Mushroom Islands.
- Diamond Seed.
- Fast Diamonds.
- Mushroom Kingdom.
- Simple Village at Spawn.
How do I find a sand temple?
If you’re sick of looking, use a Desert Temple Finder App.
Simply input your world seed (or select “random” to get a random one), click “Find Desert Temples“, and zoom in and out on the map to see where the temples in your map are located.
What coordinates are temples in Minecraft?
You will spawn near three desert temples that stand very close to each other at the following coordinates: -450, 10. -280, -170. 70, -450.
What is inside a desert temple?
Desert pyramids are constructed with normal, chiseled and cut sandstone, orange and blue terracotta, sandstone slabs and sandstone stairs. Underneath this terracotta is a chamber containing four chests, which are rigged by a stone pressure plate directly under the blue terracotta block.
Can jungle temples spawn without chests?
Jungle Temples spawn with no chests or dispensers inside
Where they should have been had been replaced with regular mossy cobblestone blocks.
How do you not die in a desert temple?
Don’t stand on top as you mine! Clear all blocks so you have a clear view of what you’re about to do. Be careful as you proceed. At the bottom of the room under the temple, there is a pressure plate; landing on it will activate 9 TNT, which will almost certainly kill you if you have bad armor.