How do I make a piston door?
With a bit of redstone ingenuity a hidden redstone door can be a thing of convenience and ease!
- Step 1 Place and Activate the Pistons.
- Step 2 Connect the Piston Activators with Redstone.
- Step 3 Connect Redstone to the Opposite Side of the Hidden Door.
- Step 4 Cover Up the Door and Place Pressure Plates.
- 13 Comments.
Can a sticky piston pull 2 blocks?
Short answer: No, with exceptions. As a general rule, a sticky piston only pulls the one block directly in front of it. There are, of course, limitations to what can and can‘t be done, pistons have a weight limit, otherwise you could legitimately pull a whole mountain of slime blocks with you wherever you want to go!
How do you make a secret Redstone door?
- Step 1: Add Pistons. Make a 2*2 square of sticky pistons.
- Step 2: Add Your Door Blocks.
- Step 3: Wash.
- Step 4: Build a Wall.
- Step 5: Wire It Up.
- Step 6: Choose a Location for Your Secret Hideout.
- Step 7: Dig It Out.
- Step 8: Add the Redstone.
What can Pistons not push?
Pistons cannot push blocks into the void or beyond the top of the map. They also cannot push more than 12 blocks.
Can sticky Pistons stick to each other?
2 Answers. Sticky pistons can‘t move certain blocks, such as extended pistons. The problem with this is that you need them to extend in the opposite way, with the lower pistons extending first and the upper pistons extending afterward.