How do you make treasure chest in little alchemy?
- earth + fire = lava.
- lava + air = stone.
- fire + stone = metal.
- metal + stone = blade.
- 2x air = pressure.
- air + water = rain.
- rain + earth = plant.
- plant + pressure = coal.
How do you play treasure hunt?
Here’s how to have a treasure hunt:
- Plan the hunt first.
- Draw pictures for each of the clues.
- Hide the treasure and the clues while your child is supervised somewhere else.
- When you’re ready, tell your child it’s time for the treasure hunt.
- Talk with your child about the treasure hunt.
What do you put in a hope chest?
Traditionally, hope chests were used to hold essentials such as heirlooms, sentimental items, blankets and quilts, previous awards and kitchenware.
How do you put hinges on a chest?
Here’s a solution that’s fast and simple. Cut your hinge mortises and screw the hinges to the box. Next, place a strip of double-faced tape on the top of the hinge and align the lid in the closed position on top of the box. Press firmly over the hinge to get a good bond between the lid and the tape.
How do you make a hope chest step by step?
How to Build a Hope Chest
- Step 1: Assemble the Box. Assemble the box as shown in the picture using 1-1/2″ wood screws.
- Step 2: Add Rails for Shelf.
- Step 3: Assemble Top Rail.
- Step 4: Install Top Rail.
- Step 5: Add Trim.
- Step 6: Assemble Top.
- Step 7: Assemble Cedar Shelf.
- Step 8: Install Hinges, Bumpers and Top.
What wood should I use to make a toy box?
Make sure you understand what type of wood is best to use. A softer wood, like pine, can easily dent or scratch, which means it might not be the best choice if you’re planning to build a toy box from scratch. When building a toy box, choose a harder wood, like oak or birch, for the best results.
What can be made from wood pallets?
15 Creative Uses For Wood Pallets
- Standing Garden. Because of the space between each slat, these are easy to pack plants into to make a very beautiful standing garden.
- Coffee Table.
- Bookshelf Or Toy Bin.
- Shoe Organizer.
- Wine Bar.
- Pallet Lights.
- Pallet Pathway.