- 1 Where are the parts to make a zombie shield?
- 2 How do you beat shadows of evil?
- 3 How do you pack a punch on Tranzit?
- 4 Where are the parts for the Maxis drone?
- 5 Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield in Black Ops 2?
- 6 How do you empty pee jars Tag der Toten?
- 7 How do you kill Orion?
- 8 How do you defeat Panzer In origins?
Where are the parts to make a zombie shield?
COD Black Ops 4: IX – How to Build the Zombie Shield
- Location #1: In the corner right next to the Ra perk machine.
- Location #2: Sitting right underneath the M1897 Trebuchet wall-buy.
- Location #3: Opposite of the previous location between two pillars in a corner.
- Location #1: In front of a wooden barrel, close to the Odin perk machine on the top floor (Odin Altar Room).
How do you beat shadows of evil?
In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 Parasites while riding on the monorail. Margwas are large three-headed creatures. They may appear after a set round, after completing a ritual, or after finding a ritual item. The only way to defeat these beasts is to shoot the yellow glowing spots within their mouths.
How do you pack a punch on Tranzit?
To create the Pack-a-Punch machine, you will first need to access the area under the bank. To get there, you will first need to blow open the vault door inside with a grenade. Simply toss it at the large metal door and it will blow open. Once inside, go to the right and there will be another small vault door.
Where are the parts for the Maxis drone?
Location of Parts
- Near the very bottom of the Excavation Site, on top of a box on a scaffolding next to a lever.
- On top of the Excavation Site near the Pack a Punch.
- In the Excavation Site around the Secret Entrance.
Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield in Black Ops 2?
The Shield only requires two components; a dolly and a car door. Both items can be found in the Diner section of Tranzit; you’ll find the dolly in the bar itself and the car door in the garage.
How do you empty pee jars Tag der Toten?
Collect Pee Jars and take them to the Beach: The Pee Jars are in this corner of the Lighthouse near the Wallbuy. Move them without shooting, jumping or sprinting. If you hear a smash sound you’ve done it wrong. Empty the jars into the water at the Beach.
How do you kill Orion?
In order to get Death of Orion, you first need to unlock IX’s Pack-a-Punch machine. For those who don’t know, getting Pack-a-Punch involves solving a mini puzzle. It offers a 25 percent damage increase to weapons when used. In the spirit of Black Ops 4, the buff can be stacked up to four times.
How do you defeat Panzer In origins?
Use His Flamethrower Against Him.
When Panzer Soldat is shooting the flamethrower a shot from the Staff of Wind will cause the flame to back onto Panzer, and catch him on fire. This will cause additional damage to Panzer and will kill him quickly if his glass is already broken.