- 1 How do I make a cootie catcher step by step?
- 2 What do you write inside a cootie catcher?
- 3 How do you fill a cootie catcher?
- 4 How do you play with a cootie catcher?
- 5 Why do they call it a cootie catcher?
- 6 What are some good fortunes?
- 7 What are good fortunes?
- 8 What do you put in a chatterbox?
- 9 How do you make a chatterbox step by step?
- 10 How do I make snowflakes?
- 11 How do I make an origami fortune?
- 12 How do I make paper snowflakes?
How do I make a cootie catcher step by step?
Follow these step by step instructions to create your very own Cootie Catcher.
- Fold the bottom of the paper to the side of the page to make a triangle.
- Use scissors to cut off the flap at the top.
- Open the triangle and you will have a square.
- Fold one corner of the paper diagonally to the other corner.
- Open your paper.
What do you write inside a cootie catcher?
Cootie Catcher (Fortune Teller)
- Fold two corners together and crease firmly.
- Fold each corner point into the center.
- flip it over and fold all four of these corners into the center.
- Under the inside flaps, you have to write a fortune or prediction.
- On top of those flaps, you need to write a number.
How do you fill a cootie catcher?
It’s time to fill in your cootie catcher:
- On top of the flaps, write a number.
- Then, open each flap and write a fortune or prediction.
- Finally, on the outside flaps, write the name of a color.
How do you play with a cootie catcher?
Look for the number on the square selected, open and close the Cootie Catcher the right number of times. Open up and down and side to side as you count the right amount they picked. When you’ve stopped counting look inside and let your friend choose again. Count the numbers, open close, side to side, then choose again.
Why do they call it a cootie catcher?
As well as being used to tell fortunes, these shapes may be used as a pincer to play-act catching insects such as lice, hence the “cootie catcher” name.
What are some good fortunes?
Some examples of fortunes include:
- You will get an “A” on a test.
- You will be rich.
- Good fortune will be yours.
- You will have many friends.
- Do a good deed today.
- Someone will call you today.
- You will go to a party soon.
- Be careful on Tuesday.
What are good fortunes?
Definitions of good fortune. noun. an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes. synonyms: good luck, luckiness.
What do you put in a chatterbox?
To turn your chatterbox into a joke teller, put fun words on the outside like ‘funny’, ‘crazy’ ‘insane’ and ‘silly’. Step 2. For the first inside layer of the chatterbox, cut between each section as shown in this video, and then write jokes or riddles on each triangular piece.
How do you make a chatterbox step by step?
How to make a chatterbox / fortune teller
- Take an A4 piece of paper and fold one corner across to form a triangle.
- Cut off the excess rectangle at the end with a pair of scissors.
- Open out the triangle and fold the opposite corners together.
- Open out again and, this time, fold each point of the square into the centre.
How do I make snowflakes?
- Step 1: Start With a Square. First, begin with a square piece of copy paper.
- Step 2: Fold in Half Diagonally. Fold the square of paper diagonally to make a triangle.
- Step 3: Fold in Half Again.
- Step 4: Fold One Third.
- Step 5: Fold Again.
- Step 6: Cut the “top” Off at an Angle.
- Step 7: Shape It!
- Step 8: Unfold to Reveal!
How do I make an origami fortune?
- Step 1: Fold in Half Both Ways. Use a square of paper that has a light color or a white side.
- Step 2: Fold in Both Diagonals. Fold corner to corner to create a diagonal crease.
- Step 3: Fold in Corners 1.
- Step 4: Fold in Corners 2.
- Step 5: Open the Pockets.
- Step 6: Set Up Fortune Teller.
- Step 7: Using the Fortune Teller.
How do I make paper snowflakes?
How to make paper snowflakes
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
- Cut small holes into the edge of your triangle to create the pattern.